Need meteriote partner

Jared2112

Sep 15, 2015
4 corners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in southern utah and own a couple hotels in moab and monticello. I have great managers so I only work about 8 hours a week, so I am always out rockhounding and seriously found so many cool things, azurite, malachite, dinosaur bone, endless petrified wood, the best agate I have ever seen anywhere, sepetarian nodules that are amazing from small to probably 800 pound round ones I can't get, tons of fossil beds and petrified coral, at least 70 aarowheads, 50 spear tips (on private land) and more, but my new thing is meteriotes and they are easy to find with the contrast of the black against the red sandstone, I found 5 this year, one I sold to a local rocks hop for $1,050.00. Wish I didn't do that, so if anyone is interested let me know, all the redneck hicks here don't do that stuff and my son is 2 young, I have plenty of suped up jeeps and trucks and 4 wheelers we can go anywhere, so let me know. Jared

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jared, I am still looking for my first M.... well, I've found hundreds.... of micrometeorites but no biggies. Would love to join you, maybe in the future. May I suggest you try the Gold Basin in AZ. Hundreds of pieces have been found in a strewn field there. Canyon Diablos can still be found with diligent work. I found and took a photo of 4 micros and sent the photo to Robert Haag who confirmed them as M's for me. O. Richard Norton has some publications you may be interested in. Good luck! TTC

DolanDave

Aug 25, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPZ 7000, GPX 6000, Equinox 800, ect.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jared,
I am an avid prospector/ meteorite hunter that lives in Las Vegas, NV. If you interested in hunting, and learning more about them, message me...
Dave.

OP
OP
J

Jared2112

Sep 15, 2015
4 corners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great

I have found a few big ones verified because there is no black Rock here. Also aarowheads and pottery, tons of agate, I could take you to a place you could fp bed with mixed petrified wood and bone in 3 hours. Sepetarian nodules and lots of fossils, but imagine walking something similar to the Sahara but with a few sage brush, everything is red. So I had good luck. Winter is coming but I am 1 hour from 4 corners and I own a Hotel so you can have that for free. It's inn at the canyons. If you gave me a 2 week notice we could head out to new mexico, Arizona colorado (but to much snow ) let me know. Email is [email protected]. jared

OP
OP
J

Jared2112

Sep 15, 2015
4 corners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found a few big ones verified because there is no black Rock here. Also aarowheads and pottery, tons of agate, I could take you to a place you could fp bed with mixed petrified wood and bone in 3 hours. Sepetarian nodules and lots of fossils, but imagine walking something similar to the Sahara but with a few sage brush, everything is red. So I had good luck. Winter is coming but I am 1 hour from 4 corners and I own a Hotel so you can have that for free. It's inn at the canyons. If you gave me a 2 week notice we could head out to new mexico, Arizona colorado (but to much snow ) let me know. Email is [email protected]. jared

Scubaman2

Sep 16, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey guys I too live in Las Vegas and would like to meet up with some prospecting partners. I have a dual sport motorcycle that will go just about anywhere and would like to see what we can find. Have a Tesoro Compadre for now but will likely be getting a Gold Bug 2 soon as I have been mostly a gold prospector and rock hound to date. Get ahold of me if you would like to get together. :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions