Need Sign and Symbol Interpretations? Read This First!!!!

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
It takes little effort to find out that Rangler and Stilldigin are two seperate and different people.

they have different providers as well as different personalities.
Both of which are equally easy to get along with given the chance.

Having personally visited with both, either over the phone or by email I am sure that almost a whole continent seperates them.

why don't we just let that suggestion die in the pod where it started.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree.

While it is easily possible for a determined person to have many separate identities (each with separate IPs, providers, etc), it doesn't affect my life one way or the other. I will treat Dign and Rangler as separate people.

There is another member of this forum that has bragged in emails, PMs, and open postings that they have MANY identities. I don't care. The only thing that matters is the nature of the advice they give.

Going back to the original reason for this thread, newbies should read the following statement:

If I were a newbie looking to learn about the subject, it would give/remove a lot of weight to the credibility of the information giver if they choose to remain anonymous and not give their real names, and if they choose to have several identities (all bogus). If I were the newbie, I wouldn't put much stock in anything they had to offer.

I personally don't care if they are giving good or bogus information. As long as the info given doesn't put some newbie in harm's way, I don't care what's posted. I may pop in and correct glaring historical errors, but anybody is welcome to take the advice of anybody they choose. Whether its' Mike McChesney, Mike G., Jose, Bill R, Joe, Roy, Lamar (is that your real name?), Scott W, John G, Dan D, Randy, Thom, or anybody else.

Best-Mike

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
gollum said:
I agree.

While it is easily possible for a determined person to have many separate identities (each with separate IPs, providers, etc), it doesn't affect my life one way or the other. I will treat Dign and Rangler as separate people.

There is another member of this forum that has bragged in emails, PMs, and open postings that they have MANY identities. I don't care. The only thing that matters is the nature of the advice they give.

Going back to the original reason for this thread, newbies should read the following statement:

If I were a newbie looking to learn about the subject, it would give/remove a lot of weight to the credibility of the information giver if they choose to remain anonymous and not give their real names, and if they choose to have several identities (all bogus). If I were the newbie, I wouldn't put much stock in anything they had to offer.

I personally don't care if they are giving good or bogus information. As long as the info given doesn't put some newbie in harm's way, I don't care what's posted. I may pop in and correct glaring historical errors, but anybody is welcome to take the advice of anybody they choose. Whether its' Mike McChesney, Mike G., Jose, Bill R, Joe, Roy, Lamar (is that your real name?), Scott W, John G, Dan D, Randy, Thom, or anybody else.

Best-Mike

I wouldn't dispute any of what you've said here Mike, but one thing the newbie must get straight in his mind (if he's serious about this realm and not just an enthusiast) is that ANY proprietory gold-seeking information KNOWN to be factual, and more to the point, known to be PROVABLE (eg leading to a recovery), will NOT be revealed by the owner(s) of such information to ANYONE, under ANY circumstances. Anybody who doubts this is terminably naive and gullible. This is not to say that many an enthusiast hasn't been given 'inside information' from somebody 'in the know' under 'promise of secrecy', particularly if the contact between the parties centers around 'treasure hunting'. It happens all the time and the information given is either intentional or unintentional disinformation. If it's unintentional (by far the most common), it's just one person repeating wrong info from some previous source. If it's intentional, it is given to mislead (protection of the truth, a rarity), or it's given to boost one's image, importance, ego, etc. All you have to do is ask yourself, "If I had the real deal, who would I tell about it and why would I open my mouth?"

While there is some pretty interesting food for thought presented on public forums such as TNet (more so ten-twelve years ago), most of what's presented is patently BS. Well-intentioned bs in most cases, and quite informative historical research in some cases, but not something that will lead you anywhere but in speculative circles. The reason is simple - if there was ever any truth behind the treasure legends, that truth is well-hidden. You see, the truth is seldom as it seems. That's why people chase legends all over creation - the truth is unavailable to them. The only people who know the truth are the original participants and they're not chasing anything - they already know. Sorry to break it to you like this, but if you aren't speaking with the protagonist of the story (or a family member), you are merely collecting campfire stories.

As far as the self-proclaimed code-breakers are concerned ... well, ... I'll forfeit the benefit of doubt and assume they believe what they say. Caveat emptor.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike I go along with most you say, outlaw stuff even KGC,
I dont chase at all never have, never will, but code breaking
now that is a horse of a different color...
The Spanish/Jesuit/Templar/Solomon Code is ultimately
breakable, it was designed to be so...
The secret to the code was higher learning...those who wrote
the code were holding what we today would call Doctors Degrees
(PHD's)..ie 15 years of higher education in early Universities that
were reserved for sons of Noblemen

Couple of hard facts to break to you in return,...
Fact #1, I have broken a large part of the Code
Fact #2, Dign and I are on parallel courses.
Fact #3, Dign is much farther down the trail than I.
Fact #4, He like me , are compelled to share this data.
Fact #4, We have dispensed with all greed about treasure.
Fact #5, So we willing share what it has taken decades to learn.
Fact # 6 There is more goods to be recovered that all of us can do in 10 lifetimes!
Fact # 7 Caveat emptor means Buyer Beware..we aint selling it dude, we are
giving it away!!! :icon_thumleft:

lanny

Mar 20, 2009
AZ
I thank again rangler for sharing some of the knowledge you have obtained.Keep it coming,with more insight it helps us to work are sites safer.Just think how many sites you have helped save from an all out digging and tearing down of monuments.A little knowledge goes a long way in helping preserve the sites.I know with every ones help we can learn a lot more.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Lanny your wrote....

I thank again rangler for sharing some of the knowledge you have obtained.Keep it coming,with more insight it helps us to work are sites safer.Just think how many sites you have helped save from an all out digging and tearing down of monuments.A little knowledge goes a long way in helping preserve the sites.I know with every ones help we can learn a lot more.

Thanks Lanny, one comment like yours is worth a dozen disparaging comments by the naysayers!
dont worry, I have a lifetime of experience to share with true treasure hunters
I get a big kick out of helping worthy people in their pursuit of the golden glow hehehe
auriferiously
rangler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread