Need some advice, QUICK!!

bthomas71chevy

Apr 6, 2007
Okay, so I have been lurking here on the board for over two years and bought a ACE 250 last year and loved it!!! I love hitting the tot lots around town with my kids. The reward is normally under a dollar, but they get all the loot and most of the time everyone is happy.

Here is my problem... I'm not going to have access to my ACE 250 for the next 2-6 month and it is killing me. I really want to buy another decent, yet not expensive MD and don't want to purchase another ACE 250 to duplicate other. Should I buy a cheap ACE 150 or shop for a Whites Prizm II or not waste my money on either?

As odd as it may sound, does anyone in the Columbus Ohio are rent out or is willing to rent out an extra decent MD for 2-6 months?

PS. I put a video together for my son (as he LOVES to come to this site and see all the goodies you all find) on Youtube of all the great 2008 find.

You can view it at:

Thanks
BTHOMAS71CHEVY

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are looking to get another detector check out the Tesoro line as these are light weight and very good detectors. They also have a Lifetime warranty if you ever need it. http://www.tesoro.com/

Good Luck,
Sandman

OP
OP
bthomas71chevy

bthomas71chevy

Apr 6, 2007
(texastee2007) - Just clarify from your response...
These are not my finds, but ones found here on the board under the "year end review of 2008". Not per day, but per the whole year. (again, not by me)

(and I only have 1 son, but have a daughter too)
:)

As a follow up, if i could snag a Whites Prizm IV for 200-250, should I?

Brent

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread