Need some assistance!

JeffSG

Jul 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello My Name is Jeff I have been living outside the country for the last 10 years and I will be visiting my family in Merced and Nevada city California next month then going up to Washington to visit some family there for a week or so before I head home. I was wondering if anyone would happen to have a good placer claim in that area of California that would let me bring my grand daughters and some family up to do some camping, gold panning, and metal detecting for a few days while I am there. I would love to show them a little about prospecting but I really don't want to be in a camp ground with a bunch of other people in a place that's been worked to death. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it and if we find anything significant we would be more than happy to give a percentage. If anyone is willing to help me out please contact my email remove spaces and put @ for at. jne gomes at i cloud. c om .

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outta Nevada City take brunswick road north to Purdone crossing road which takes you to the SF YUBA BLM recreation area. Look up river from the bridge parking lot,between the high/low water marks area and you'll find some decent gold. LOCK ALL CARS,HIDE ITEMS as kalif has half emptied it's prisons by federal mandate and THEFTS are up all over-John

OP
OP
J

JeffSG

Jul 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks If I cant get any permission to go on some private claims we will give it a shot. But realiy hoping we can get on a private claim think it will be safer

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jeff, where in WA will you be?

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOT SAFER AS NO BLM COPS TO PATROL AND REMOVE SCUMBAGS. Just had 5 scumbags removed from my claims 2 days ago by BLM,all armed,felony warrants and meth freaks. Your call your life as extreme caution needed a feds mandated emptying the prisons in kalif and Brown has-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread