baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would suggest you visit one of the area Metal detecting clubs. Lone Star Treasure Hunters Club meets in south Irving and Golden Triangle Explorers Society meets in north Dallas. There may be a club in the Mesquite/Garland area. I am learning a lot from the folks who have been doing this for decades. Good luck!

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
baylorhall said:
I would suggest you visit one of the area Metal detecting clubs. Lone Star Treasure Hunters Club meets in south Irving and Golden Triangle Explorers Society meets in north Dallas. There may be a club in the Mesquite/Garland area. I am learning a lot from the folks who have been doing this for decades. Good luck!

The club in the Mesquite/Garland area is "East Fork Treasure Hunters Association" They meet the first Tue of every month.

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been detecting a few years and just joined my first club. Should have done it a lot sooner. There is a treasure trove of advice and information at every meeting! I joined Golden Triangles Explorers Society. Meets the second Friday of the month. website is: "www.goldentrianglesexplorers.com" Folks there made me feel very welcome and are very free with advice.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread