Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
If you can tell us where you are, state, and how far you are willing to travel, I am sure someone can help..

NuggetN8

Mar 13, 2012
Northern California
Detector(s) used
SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Agreed. It does depend on how far you want to go. Alaska would be cool. They have some camps up there were you can stay in cabins and use their equipment to find gold. I've always wanted to go there... But I'm not sure how expensive it would be.. http://www.chickengold.com/index.html found a link to one of the camps I was looking at before.

OP
OP
T

timmy

Jun 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh right sorry. They live in NY and they dont want to travel too far. They looking for a place that has a beach and gold panning/hunting/or whatever lol.

OKIE

Jan 8, 2012
Iron Station, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beach and gold panning....hmmmm....sounds like they are headed to Nome Alaska or the Organ gold coast much farther than not too far....LOL

I don't know of any spots on the east coast with beaches and gold panning.

Good luck
OKIE

OP
OP
T

timmy

Jun 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beach and gold panning....hmmmm....sounds like they are headed to Nome Alaska or the Organ gold coast much farther than not too far....LOL

I don't know of any spots on the east coast with beaches and gold panning.

Good luck
OKIE

oh so best thing would be to go to Alaska?

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi, I think the best place near you would be in NH, the beach sand on the east coast isn't worth panning. If you can convince your parents to take you to Alaska though do it lol.

OP
OP
T

timmy

Jun 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I think the best place near you would be in NH, the beach sand on the east coast isn't worth panning. If you can convince your parents to take you to Alaska though do it lol.

oh no i dont want to go lol. i have work and other things here at home. its just my dads birthday soon so i wanted to do something nice for him

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread