Neogeo is a class act folks

Mr Ripley

Jul 31, 2009
Western PA
Came home from work after having a rough day yesterday and found a small envelope in my mailbox. I went inside and carefully unwrapped the items and studied them closely wondering if I could train my eyes to find artifacts like these. I am certainly going to try.

Neogeo, thanks for your generosity. As a beginner they get my mind working and give me a bit to mull over until all the snow melts. They made my day.

Thanks very much,

Mr R

Upvote 0

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
I agree! NIce gesture. Maybe.........you could send him a purty bottle for is window??

Chuck

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
I am so glad that you like them.The sets are getting more generalized,with more flint types and tool types & less bone and such.I forgot to put the pottery in this batch as they have been made up for a while.

I tried to put artifacts in the sets that most folks will be finding first.(broken points and tools)( the next sets will also include some flakes from them working flint)But from what was included it should be easier to spot items that are worked.I hope that they will be of use....Thank you for all the kind words,and good luck. Neo

(P.S. Welcome to the addictive world of artifact collecting ;D :headbang: :icon_thumleft: :hello2:)

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
BUMP

Thanks so much Neo, my kids are totally gung-ho for the fields now (and myself)! These items will for sure help out us new folks as to judge what to be eyeballing! Were so fortunate to have a person of your caliber on this forum! :icon_thumleft:

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Thanx again for all the kind words ya'll.I am just trying to pay it forward some.When I first started collecting,I had some good folks help me much in the same way.Plus I have had some awesome help from our fellow T-net members.Keep lookin down ya'll & good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread