Nevada Prospecting - Neat Video Series

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

highdesertranger

Sep 23, 2008
so kalifornia
Detector(s) used
gmt, falcon md20
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
can anybody give me a clue on where to find these on youtube? all I get here is a black box and I can't figure out how to view or find an address. maybe give us a link to the home page on youtube. what happened to just having a regular link? highdesertranger

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Links are better. Loading videos into forum pages is fun but for people on a limited connection they can be a real problem.

Here's the link to the first video.

https://youtu.be/1m7qhs8w-F8

You can subscribe to the channel from there.

Heavy Pans

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
can anybody give me a clue on where to find these on youtube? all I get here is a black box and I can't figure out how to view or find an address. maybe give us a link to the home page on youtube. what happened to just having a regular link? highdesertranger

Just right click in the video window. One of the choices that comes up is "copy video URL". Click on that. Open a new window, and "paste" into the URL window, and the video will come up. Then you can "bookmark" it into your bookmarks file.
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread