Never been skunked...

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
Everybody has good and bad days CRH. I have my days when I find solid rolls, and I have my weak days when my finds don't cover my dollar menu drive threw. I've gone through 13 boxes of halves in a row, all skunks. Amazing as it seems, I have never had a day where I am completely skunked for silver. Somehow, my luck always pulls through in the clutch. I though my streak was going to come to an end on Sunday. After 3 skunky boxes of halves, two skunky boxes of dimes, a skunk box of nickels and $695 in skunky customer wrapped dimes I was feeling like my luck may have finally run out. However, on the very last roll of dimes, I found a silver 1944 25c Nederlands coin (64% Silver). My unstoppable reign continues! I hope you all are having the same luck,
HH.

p.s. I dumped the rest of the coins yesterday at TD. Found a 1932 and a 1946 Canadian Quarter, a 1963 Canadian Dime, and 3 US Silver dimes in the reject tray along with about 30 Euros and 8 Pounds. The tube was blocked by the half dollar bag :) I didnt even CRh yesterday and still scored some AG!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread