Never Hurts To Checkout Buyers Feedback Left For Others

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Recent buyer ordered candy from me which was delivered May 4th. Two days later started receiving messages that the mail carrier must have left it someplace else as they never received it. As of yesterday told me somehow eBay changed her address to an unknown location???? Opened a case for refund. Then I checked her feedback left for others. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck!!!!! Anyway case still open, but I received Positive feedback today.

1.Think item was stolen from mail box Seller: XXXXX (Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past month

2.Think item was stolen from mail box Seller: XXXXX (Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past month

3.Never recieved item though not sellers fault. Seller: iphufoth THIS IS ME!!!!

4.Never recieved item not sellers fault. However accused me of trying to run scam Seller: XXXXXX

Then she sends me a message she wants to re-order from me. Open case and you want me to send you more stuff? BLOCKED

Last edited:

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recent buyer ordered candy from me which was delivered May 4th. Two days later started receiving messages that the mail carrier must have left it someplace else as they never received it. As of yesterday told me somehow eBay changed her address to an unknown location???? Opened a case for refund. Then I checked her feedback left for others. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck!!!!! Anyway case still open, but I received Positive feedback today. 1.Think item was stolen from mail box Seller: XXXXX (Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past month 2.Think item was stolen from mail box Seller: XXXXX (Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past month 3.Never recieved item though not sellers fault. Seller: iphufoth THIS IS ME!!!! 4.Never recieved item not sellers fault. However accused me of trying to run scam Seller: XXXXXX Then she sends me a message she wants to re-order from me. Open case and you want me to send you more stuff? BLOCKED

I emailed one before when she said she thought had was stolen out of her mailbox a couple times as well. I told her to consider getting a PO Box. EBay's not going to refund her anything if it's stolen out of her mailbox. You're not going to have to refund her either. It's not your fault and it's probably not stolen either. Probably sitting right next to her.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
As long as it shows delivered, you've done your job. What a nut job. Haha, she wanted more free candy, so she thought.

OP
OP
NJcigarman

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
UPDATE 05-16-15

eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision.

We decided not to issue the buyer a refund. You don't need to do anything else for this case. The hold on this PayPal transaction has been removed. This case is closed.

Decision:
This case has been decided in your favor. The hold on this PayPal transaction has been removed.

Comments:
We received tracking information from you before or at the time the buyer opened the case that shows the item was delivered to the buyer's address. You don't need to do anything else. Because we decided in your favor, this case, any feedback left, and all detailed seller ratings left, will not affect your seller performance. In addition, any feedback left for this transaction will be removed. Note: It may take up to 24 hours for these updates to reflect in your Seller Dashboard.

You can also view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All for free candy? I'd say she is a diabetic and is sneaking candy and her husband got wise and beats her to the mailbox.

Nice to see a decision in the sellers favor!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread