New 1715 Fleet Diorama

I was just up to the museum yesterday and the staff passed on that the diorama has been a "big hit" to use their words... So pleased! Thank to all for your kind comments... Also I am open for any suggestions that will make my next one even better...

Pictures you posted are really nice, it would have to look 100 times better in person...

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

Thanks THer... Yeah, the photos don't do the diorama any justice... You really have to see it in person. I put a lot of details into the ships and the wreckage being dragged in the raging seas... And same for the details of the drawing in the backdrop.

I know how much detail you put in mine, I'm sure you did the same on this one on a much larger scale. ..

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison

I am very excited as the McLarty Treasure Museum is going to do a press release with regards to the new diorama exhibit and also the 1715 Fleet 300th Anniversary happenings... Should bring in a lot more guests the museum and Treasure Coast.

I am very excited as the McLarty Treasure Museum is going to do a press release with regards to the new diorama exhibit and also the 1715 Fleet 300th Anniversary happenings... Should bring in a lot more guests the museum and Treasure Coast.

Let us know when its published...

― James Madison

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back