JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brothers bought me this ultrasonic cleaner as an early birthday present. I'll have fun cleaning certain finds with this. 20210413_111307.jpg

mike b

Sep 21, 2012
STATEN ISLAND NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ONLY MINELABS, and now one Detector Pro Underwater.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I wish your brothers were my brothers ! You're going to like that.

OP
OP
JVA5th

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish your brothers were my brothers ! You're going to like that.
I'm thankful for it definitely. Lol but the solutions you need for it can be pricey. Trying to figure out how to make my own as that should be a bit cheaper.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks nice. You have some great brothers. How about asking for the cleaning solutions from other family members for your birthday, Christmas, or any other holiday that you celebrate. If its pricey, a few of them can go in together on the cost.

OP
OP
JVA5th

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks nice. You have some great brothers. How about asking for the cleaning solutions from other family members for your birthday, Christmas, or any other holiday that you celebrate. If its pricey, a few of them can go in together on the cost.
That would be nice but I don't like asking of anything. I'm one who'd be happy getting nothing lol. I think just over time I'll get some here and there and learn what does what and do things in batches as to save money. That will be my strategy anyways lol

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome ..I wish you also a safe Happy Birthday and hoping that it will be so so filled with treasure for a long time to come..stay safe out there

OP
OP
JVA5th

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome ..I wish you also a safe Happy Birthday and hoping that it will be so so filled with treasure for a long time to come..stay safe out there
Thank you since I have work the weekend of my birthday I'm going out metal detecting in the gold rush hills here in California. My mother likes to metal detect and both her and my step father like getting out and traveling so going to be a cruising in the hills and mountains metal detecting. My main concern is poison oak lol I'm highly allergic to it and it puts me in a world of misery but otherwise I'll be safe lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread