new an old finds / S.C an N.C

Carolina Points

Feb 27, 2008
State Line S.C/N.C
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 2
Hey guys and gals im new to the forum and im going to try to post some pics of some new and old finds. I hope that you all enjoy the pics, my collection is no where near as nice as some that I have seen on here. I have learned alot through the discussions and I hope some of you can help me with some questions I have there is some very knowledgeable people of here that I look foward talking with.
If this first pic works I will have a couple of other post for you all to look at. I hope you enjoy.
Thanks an HH,
Clint

Attachments

• arrowhead 1.jpg
    arrowhead 1.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 268
  • arrowhead 11.jpg
    arrowhead 11.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 265
  • arrowhead111.jpg
    arrowhead111.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 267
  • arrowhead 112.jpg
    arrowhead 112.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 262
  • arrowhead 113.jpg
    arrowhead 113.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 0

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
hay nice arrow heads. I have a question do arrow heads come up on a metal detector. I was wondering because I know there should be some around my area. NICE FIND :thumbsup:

SEMPER FI :sunny:

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice points Clint. I look forward to seeing some more of your collection.

Marine09666, the only kind of Arrowpoints that will show up on a metal detector are the ones made from copper or steel. Flint will not show up on a detector. Most copper points are found in the northern sections of the country like Michigan and Wisconsin.

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
DorkFish said:
Nice points Clint. I look forward to seeing some more of your collection.

Marine09666, the only kind of Arrowpoints that will show up on a metal detector are the ones made from copper or steel. Flint will now show up on a detector. Most copper points are found in the northern sections of the country like Michigan and Wisconsin.

well im in michigan so yes lol

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, the first two points are Guilfords. Well done.

Molly.

OP
OP
Carolina Points

Carolina Points

Feb 27, 2008
State Line S.C/N.C
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 2
Thanks everyone sorry the pics are so small I will try to post some larger ones this after noon and some more of my collection. The first 2 pics are of the same Guilford (Rhyolite) the 3rd pic is a savannah river (Rhyolite)
4th pic seems to me as a beveled Adena black flint possibly dont know, and the 5th is one of my favorites a yellow quartz Im guessing savannah river also.
Thanks,
Clint

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread