New BB Park

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Found a new baseball park this morning. I am ranging out into different counties since my own county does not have much to offer in the way of parks. I found $2.79. Not a lot I know but for me... hey that's amazing! Now, to figure out how to post a picture (again) I forgot how to do it! Ahhhh such is the problems of the "golden years" ::)

Upvote 0

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
I HAVE THIS OLD BALL PARK HERE IN TOWN, BUT I WONT HUNT IT, NOT USED ANYMORE, THE WEEDS R ABOUT KNEE HIGH THERE, NOT IN USE ANY MORE, THE TROUBLE IS THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE AROUND THERE THE OLD BALLED FIELD IS USED BY THE CRACK HEADS, BECAUSE THE WOODS R RIGHT BEHIND THE FIELD, BUT WOULD LOVE TO HUNT IT.. I KNOW THERE OLD COINS IN THERE,,

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri
That's too bad, but if I thought there was something old there, I'd most likely hit it early in the morning, while the dealers are asleep and the crach-heads are passed out somewhere.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Bobbie... you are one of the ones (along with onion) that finds all the "gold" rings and such.... You gotta share how you do it! I've been doing this for a year and a half and I've only found 2 rings, neither one a good one. Where do you go? What equipment do you use? HOW DOOOO YOU DO IT! ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions