OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The Beale treasure has had no new development in years till now. I have not only found the key,but used itto locate the vault. Treasurewriter, I wish I could show more,now. Got to do,what I got to do. That being said, Sorry that it makes everyone so mad,But what I speak is the truth.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Key phrase,book ciphers,Lol..thats has nothing to do with Beale key. The key, will merely state the contents, with it exact location. Merely states the contents,how do you get the contents,or what do,you use as the key for contents,DOI, with the with exact location. So we have a DOI,exact location,sealed,endorsed,signed,you know key specs. In,the hands of a friend,game is worth the candle,&C. I know whay all of it means, without the key it makes no since. Even with the key it's tough, once you know you,know. Rite now I'm the key. Think what you want, I don't blame you,,it's crazy. I speak the truth. Is this a website just for people to talk about treasure they don't have. Just wanted to yalk to,like minded people,but it seems to be as rare as found treasure. Ignore me if you don't like. Justsayn..justintime(wink)..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Neither can you???????????

I already have, Frankie. You keep lookn,And I'll keep finding.. It comes natural to me. The key found me,don't be so mad,it's a good thing. Good luck,I understand, Lol..&c. Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(SMIRKING) "Google" Beale Treasure Story & Declaration of Independence on Stephen M. Matyas, Jr.'s website... usdeclarationofindependence.com/ (WINK) YOU just have a COPY!

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did Brad already do? What have I missed out in recent days? :laughing7: I see the shared love is still in the air!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! Been TOO busy at the TIKI BAR, eh? Y'all do "gator wrasseling", down there? (WINK)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The way you find things you should understand everything because your finding is about as good as your understanding OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

Goodone Frankie, you,have no understanding cause you think you know everything. Whats your key, oh I forgot you can doit without one. Your the funny one. Take your walker and go find it.lol..even if you had the key you couldn't figure it out. Smart blindness is what you obtain. Lol..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
(SMIRKING) "Google" Beale Treasure Story & Declaration of Independence on Stephen M. Matyas, Jr.'s website... ce.com/ (WINK) YOU just have a COPY!

Yea yea mr. Google, I hear ya. Extensive comparisons have been done. Different than other facsimiles. Wink..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What did Brad already do? What have I missed out in recent days? :laughing7: I see the shared love is still in the air!
There still out to get me. I have no idea what Brad did, desperate attacks maybe. Loling, you fun stuff.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
There still out to get me. I have no idea what Brad did, desperate attacks maybe. Loling, you fun stuff.

Sorry, you,know fun stuff. Loling agian..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Why?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Its not just about gold,silver,and jewels. Its much more I think you know Frank. Don't be angry, this is what everyone has been waiting on. An End. Soon it will become one of the great discoveries of all times. Unless you find your 100tons, good luck,and no hard feeling. I understsnd,really. Sorry, justintime..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread