OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_20171211-184725.jpg the view of the top of tunnel lid from entrance,how perilous was the enterprise, lol..👽

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
20171220_110709.jpg Screenshot_20171219-142746.jpg all points to the teardrop door.. both the SEE side and bottom side map leads to the door, from a 1806 Thomas Beale signature... so much time lapse, and goes back even further than that...THANKS Happy Holidays ,,,JUSTINTIME

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_20180204-180828.jpg The DOI-Key says, "IN Way of Cave" Screenshot_20180204-180844.jpg The DOI-Key shows were to go in, See the word IN, both pics have the word (IN), they are written the same. Ps the pics are zoomed, so back up to see better.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_20180204-180854.jpg says CAVE right top next to top crosshair, almost like X marks the spot.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and how do you connect this to the narrative text in the 1885 Beale Papers job print pamphlet dime novel?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
1967 a friend of mines dad went to a flea market in PA and seen the iron box with fishing lures hangging off of it. The guy said ill sell you the lures for three bucks apeice or twenty$ for everything. The box laid around till the early 90's we were haulling off scrap,when I asked what about this box he said tossit so it got tossed. It it a woodburning stove we had already loaded, and half the box desentigrated on impact. There amist the wreckage was a rolled up peice of paper sticking out, stuck through the drawstring of a leather bag the other drawstring had a handle off some type of box. The handle had hyrogliphics onit. It was in a false bottom. My friends dad passedaway and it laid dorment till eight years ago. When I insisted we sell it. WhenI discovered it had multiple maps and initialsTJB
Is this the original version of your DOI story?
It does involve an old stove.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
...and how do you connect this to the narrative text in the 1885 Beale Papers job print pamphlet dime novel?

Four miles from Bufords,and in Bedford Va for starters...they used very good GIS concepts that are legit. And lots more. I have shared more than most, justincase of an accident. I got nothing to gain,got no book , even tho I should have several, but I cant , you cant make this stuff up. Actions speak louder than words, so I'm just doin it, and Ill sort all the details after Im done. Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The box hit a stove and broke. Had a little phone back then hard to type on it,lol...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Justin's "box"/tackle mentions always jogs memories. And now a story time.

As a youth I would peek in the wooden box in the garage with some ones old tackle in it. (Not suggesting it is related in any way to Justin's find ,just the coincidence and memories of old tackle.)
Green outside ,white inside. Generously proportioned, with lots of wooden dividers to hold specific lures..
One day on one of the peeks , small metal tabs were noticed in the corners of the lid with scratches near a couple.
Turning the tabs allowed the steel plate inside the lid to drop. Revealing some even older lures....(A depth perception trick that has been done with entire walls.)

Many decades later I helped the owner sell off stuff before moving west.
He said a friend collected old lures...I never asked what kind of profit was made ,or where the old lures came from.
The box was not a commercial one , but well hand crafted. With tackle/lures in mind. Must have been a practice of fisherman once upon a time.(?)

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
This thread contains some interesting photos of Justintime's Beale search, and he claims they are taken 4 miles from Buford's.
How do these photos compare to those that Icehouse posted?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Over 40ft of excavated tunnel, not one rock in it, all dirt, a lot of dirt. Even done exploratory digs on the megalithic roof rocks, it's unreal.
I started the tunnel then Found the vault door, hence the saying " excavation or a vault" the door being so large would be removing the door would be equally challenging as digging tunnel...
No "door" is mention concerning the "excavation or vault, six feet below the surface of the ground".

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
This thread contains some interesting photos of Justintime's Beale search, and he claims they are taken 4 miles from Buford's.
How do these photos compare to those that Icehouse posted?
"Just Saying" IS in Bedford County, Va. (so he sezs).

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
No "door" is mention concerning the "excavation or vault, six feet below the surface of the ground".
OLD Iron Ore Mine in Bedford County, Va. "above" & WEST of Montvale, Va, (Villamont, once known as IRONVILLE, VA)… Heh. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1277631 Going to share a little of what I call the Seeside... View attachment 1277636 three owl guardians, View attachment 1277641 walk on around line up the cracks View attachment 1277642 forms the elongated head guy, View attachment 1277644 The owl rock is also a bufflo, these carvers have unreal talent. View attachment 1277645 next to the buffalo rock, is a buffalo laying down on a large snake head. View attachment 1277646 and a placed parallelogram above the B2 and touching Buffalo-owl rock, View attachment 1277648 ,,, look thru the viewing hole, to see the EYE, the viewing hole exits over anubis's nose between the owl guardians View attachment 1277649 ...Hope you enjoy the Seeside,lol...keep seeking,seekers.Thanks Justintime

Justintime has posted a wealth of photos, and was featured on a JOSH GATES BEALE episode.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread