NEW BOOKS......

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
This from Dr. Glover yesterday:

"As for the books the biggest hassles are setting up a printing company, getting the trademark approved, etc. But the first book should be out -- barring any hassles re: trademark and name -- in the spring or early summer. The second one will follow. How quickly depends on sales fo the first book: Treasure Tales of the Superstitions."

I hope to be the first in line for these two books.

Joe Ribaudo

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Was there not a <Treasure Tales or Tales of the Superstitions already done by someone in the 60's.
I read a red or orange hardback at the library in Superior.
Will have to check out the AJ one and see if I can read it again.
Is there anyway someone can get or buy one right now in the form of a pdf or just printed version on paper, without all the hardback,ect.

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can't wait! His research is unparalleled.

OP
OP
cactusjumper

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Was there not a <Treasure Tales or Tales of the Superstitions already done by someone in the 60's.
I read a red or orange hardback at the library in Superior.
Will have to check out the AJ one and see if I can read it again.
Is there anyway someone can get or buy one right now in the form of a pdf or just printed version on paper, without all the hardback,ect.

RR,

"Tales of the Superstitions" by Robert Blair. I was going to suggest it to whoever was asking about books about the LDM.

Blair was good enough at researching his subject that Dr. Glover used him as a source for some of his material.

It's orange......Good memory. I have a signed first edition, hard back, in a slipcase.

You can find plenty of copies (soft and hardcover) here:
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sea...&sts=t&tn=Tales+of+the+Superstitions&x=73&y=8

Take care,

Joe

Last edited:

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow they aren't asking much for the books...jeez $160+ for the older book is a bit much for me

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Badger, they list some considerably cheaper. If all that you want is the information in it, then that is the way to go. Will be a bit stringy, and worn around the edges , like cactus, but still containing the information that you want.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread