New Boots

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Palladium is a worldwide boot and shoe manufacturer. They originated in France in 1947. Recently bought a pair of Palladium Baggys. My wife said there to young for me. Makes me think perhaps she's too old for me. Either way, I'm keeping her and the boots.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Palladium is a worldwide boot and shoe manufacturer. They originated in France in 1947. Recently bought a pair of Palladium Baggys. My wife said there to young for me. Makes me think perhaps she's too old for me. Either way, I'm keeping her and the boots.

Cool boots! Wise decision!:laughing7:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good idea...I usually try to change the subject when those discussions happen. A great way to do that is to say, "Look Halley's Comet!"

OP
OP
Escape

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
They look like decent, practical boots. You'll wear them for years. Don't sweat the comments, she'll just go buy a couple of pairs of shoes.
They're very light and comfortable. I don't wear them a lot because I don't like lacing up shoes. It's like adding an extra job to do every day. But once I have them on I don't want to take them off....because then I would have to lace them up again. So yeah I'm pretty sure they're going to last me a very long time. Probably the last pair I'll ever need to buy. LOL

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
AlgoForce E1500
Here in Oz there used to be a number of boots that were detecting friendly, zero metal. Rossi used to make a great boot zero metal but unfortunately these days they added Metal staples, you get a signal as you walk.
But our Redback boots are still zero metal. No wear in time, comfortable from the first day and very tough and durable. 👍

goldnugget

Nov 3, 2005
East Coast U S A
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
Man drowns in hot tub,cause unknown!:laughing7::notworthy::occasion14:
My Wife was always going to the Auction for Raffle Ticket's So I would run her water , next week she said she was going to the Raffle I ran her water ,she got in the tub and said there wasn't much water, I told her I didn't want to get her Raffle Ticket Wet.
She then decided to go to The Farmers Market every Thursday Night since it was Poultry Night, Ladies Get a Free Goose

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Wife was always going to the Auction for Raffle Ticket's So I would run her water , next week she said she was going to the Raffle I ran her water ,she got in the tub and said there wasn't much water, I told her I didn't want to get her Raffle Ticket Wet.
She then decided to go to The Farmers Market every Thursday Night since it was Poultry Night, Ladies Get a Free Goose
Man found badly beaten,cause uncertain! Local police chief calls for stricter pun control laws!:laughing7::icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread