New...but not really new new...

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I introduced myself in the other standard thread but just wanted to say hello and how much I am looking forward to being apart of this community! I've been detecting for nearly three years now and have literally been addicted since day one. I drive down side streets and look at empty lots wondering who I need to get in contact with so I can dig there! I don't own a car, only a motorcycle and got to a point where I bought the biggest darn backpack possible so I could break down detectors just to fit them in! I'm sure people get a good laugh seeing a guy on a crotch rocket with a detector coil sticking out of his backpack on the interstate...A few stats, I've worked with the City of Oviedo, FL in recovering some artifacts for their museum as well as a small museum in Geneva, FL. Most of my relic finds I donate or loan to local historical societies or museums as I believe in the preservation of local history. I've got a few other big things in the works but I have to keep it hush hush for now. ;) I don't normally take photos of my finds but that's going to change for sure. Love me some bragging rights! You can check out some of my finds on my profile. Nothing too crazy as again, never really thought to prove my findings! Haha, first time on a forum like this and am greatly looking forward to it. As you can tell by my name, I am employed with Kellyco Metal Detectors and would love to be an asset to this community. If you have any questions, comments or concerns PLEASE consider me your friendly expert and send me a PM. If there is something I DON'T know, I will find out and get back with you. I pretty much have all of our manufacturers on speed dial and since I detect on a regular basis I get it, I really get this hobby and how much fun it is. I'm also a student at the University of Central Florida studying Psychology and plan on attaining my masters degree to become a mental health counselor. aka a therapist aka a shrink. I plan on specializing in PTSD, addiction, Axis II disorders and addiction. So, if you do send me a PM and you don't hear back from me within 24 hours I'm either 1) in class that day and it's my day off or 2) I've been hospitalized and no longer have internet access. Anyways, just wanted to put myself out there. HH!

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :hello:

OP
OP
chriskellyco

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you DirtWarrior!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
chriskellyco

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Appreciate it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread