New catch phrase when picking up!

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been using this every time I get a little hesitation from a teller when I'm asking for coin, wrappers,bags etc... " whatever you can spare would be great" insert friendly smile. Seems defuse the tension pretty nicely!

Dude what happened to all the veterans on this forum? It's nothing but a few newbies lately....

Upvote 0
That's the same phrase i use! It works well. Not sure if I'm a very, but still here.

HH

I use the same phrase, RE coinlok bags. With coin I ask for it all, unless the teller looks, as they say with snakes, ready to strike.

Yea me to. some times i ask is it to much for you to do???? Not one lame as has said yes yet. We all know they are. They say can i help you yes am here to pick up my halfs!! And am sorry you have to stop reading your book. Please don't cry.

Showing a little kindness to tellers will often get you what you want...on that day as well as on future visits. Yesterday, while on a little road trip, I found myself at 2 different banks that had CWRs of halves in the vault ($90 & $450), but also had a policy of not selling coins to non-members. After a little friendly chit chat, I walked out of both banks with the halves. One teller even offered to take my phone number and call if/when they accumulate more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back