dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I knew this a few weeks ago when I ordered from the Ukrane. I think that size on the t2 will be amazing given how deep the 5 inch round coils is.

OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about that... We were just notified yesterday about this. I'm with you, I think this coil is going to be a real good one for the T2 SE.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the t2 is overlooked by many for detectors that are heavily advertised or used on tv shows. They don't know what there missing and this coil should make it even better.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is a needed addition to the arsenal. Literally sounds like the perfect coil for most of my hunting. I adore the 5 inch and have been incredibly impressed with the depth and stability, but often have felt it is a little small to cover ground with. I often hunt far from the truck and it is a pain to carry both. Sounds like the perfect compromise and feel sure it will be the primary coil for many of us who use the T2. Also love the closed coil design for the stubble. :icon_thumleft:

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super excited about this coil! Just wish I had known in time for Christmas! Oh well, I have 4 months of snow anyway so no biggie. Thank you very much for netting us know this exciting news!

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the t2 is overlooked by many for detectors that are heavily advertised or used on tv shows. They don't know what there missing and this coil should make it even better.

I agree but don't mind at all! This can be out little secret and I will gladly keep pulling the deep stuff and swinging the lightest, most comfortable, deepest, all around machine out there. Good for us, bad for them :-) happy holidays

OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is a needed addition to the arsenal. Literally sounds like the perfect coil for most of my hunting. I adore the 5 inch and have been incredibly impressed with the depth and stability, but often have felt it is a little small to cover ground with. I often hunt far from the truck and it is a pain to carry both. Sounds like the perfect compromise and feel sure it will be the primary coil for many of us who use the T2. Also love the closed coil design for the stubble. :icon_thumleft:

I can definitely see this being a primary coil for a lot of people! Will be interesting to see it in action when it warms up around here. :)

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's perfect for a lot of people that hunt the woods like me! Should cut down on getting hung up on brier vines, twigs, and short undergrowth. Awesome!

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Odd that it isn't showing on Teknetics web site or any where else yet. Was trying to find some reviews and not even showing that other vendors are carrying.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have any of you used that monstrous 15" coil? I have some price open sites and was wondering if the depth is a lot better. I'd love to clean up with my 11" then go in with that beast.

OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not sure sure why it's not showing at their website, I posted it here and to my site the day after it was sent to me in a newsletter. :dontknow:

Odd that it isn't showing on Teknetics web site or any where else yet. Was trying to find some reviews and not even showing that other vendors are carrying.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sign me up for one!! That's the BEST of both worlds!!!!!! HH....

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This won't work on a standard T2???

OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little update on the availability, guys.

First Texas has produced them. :icon_thumleft:

The distributor I use was closed for inventory/the holidays, so there has been a bit of a delay in getting them at the dealer level. Based on what I've been told, I anticipate having them around the end of next week.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little update on the availability, guys. First Texas has produced them. :icon_thumleft: The distributor I use was closed for inventory/the holidays, so there has been a bit of a delay in getting them at the dealer level. Based on what I've been told, I anticipate having them around the end of next week.
Thanks for the update buddy. Exciting news

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread