New coil option for the Fisher F70/F75 series!

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 10COILDD-F75 Data Sheet.pdf
    307.8 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for this update. I doubted Fisher would produce a 10" elliptical DD for the F75. Aside from other pursuits, this coil is a welcome addition for prospecting applications. Thanks to Dave J. and staff. :icon_thumleft:

Jim.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually, the 10 inch elliptical DD series were developed by Daniel Snell, a "keeper" who we were fortunate to be able to drag to El Paso from Los Banos. I'm still "in the loop" but he's the guy who runs with the ball.

The 10 inch elliptical DD configuration was originally developed for the Fratbros & GB/G2 series, where it has received very good acceptance. Being proven out there is what led to the development of T2 and F75 versions.

What most users report for the 10 inch elliptical is target separation nearly the equal of the 5 incher, with depth intermediate between the 5 incher and the 11 incher. The fact that the 10 inch elliptical is solid surface (not open frame design) is a definite plus in gold prospecting, where the 10 inch elliptical configuration is pretty much the VLF gold prospecting industry standard.

--Dave J.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've got the 4.5 sniper on my 75 limited and its a great coil fro the kind of hunting I've done lately. I've got a coil the exact same size as the 10x5 on my White M6 and its a good coil. But back to the Fisher coil, it's hard to beat the sniper. Thanks for the info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread