NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting the pontoon prepped for winter and secured covered with a tarp and tightly secured with ropes. Suppose to not rain but that has now changed....at least on our property....some clouds rolled in and are crying on my parade.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Getting the pontoon prepped for winter and secured covered with a tarp and tightly secured with ropes. Suppose to not rain but that has now changed....at least on our property....some clouds rolled in and are crying on my parade.
Last

put skis on the toons and use it for ice fishing

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay guys,, I have to go to a birthday party for my neighbor's brother 6 P.M. today. Now , I'm going to give him a BD card with a $20 scratch off ticket. If he wins a Million Dollars,, what should I do??

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Okay guys,, I have to go to a birthday party for my neighbor's brother 6 P.M. today. Now , I'm going to give him a BD card with a $20 scratch off ticket. If he wins a Million Dollars,, what should I do??

Crawl into a fetal position and cry. Well, at least that’s what I would do.

Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tell him you want to be LAST on this thread and buy the rest of us off

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like bacon

BaconSpatchcockTurkey-Slide1.jpg

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Don't take a chance. Scratch it off first then re-cover with white out if it is not a winner.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
on and off light snow all day but now it is starting to accumulate.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions