Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wind, did that seller guarantee healthy birds? Granted, difference in climate and travel could cause enough stress to make them vulnerable. Guess it depends on what they have. The illness could be proven to come from unhealthy living conditions at seller's coop.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wind, did that seller guarantee healthy birds? Granted, difference in climate and travel could cause enough stress to make them vulnerable. Guess it depends on what they have. The illness could be proven to come from unhealthy living conditions at seller's coop.

It is normal for birds to go through stress during a relocation
I can see that they are happy to be in a spacious and clean environment. Good quality feed, probiotics, and meds will have them strong in a short period. The fellow who sold me the last 4 birds was deceptive and someone I will never buy birds from again. He belongs to a few of the same pigeon forums that I belong to. I hope this guy is not dumb enough to put me down as a reference for potential buyers.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a whole shitton of vintage Christmas cards if interested from this last auction.....I may donate to the badwill.
Last

Bet those would sell on Feebay for good money. But maybe hold on til next october. Post a pic of one. You talking real old?

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful with those Christmas cards.
The way things are getting banished, those Cards might go the way of the pledge of allegiance.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful with those Christmas cards.
The way things are getting banished, those Cards might go the way of the pledge of allegiance.
Agreed...they are spread out right now as I am sorting by donate or resell. There was one set that I liked.....had two children that had tiny snowmen in a yard and said....global warming means less snow for snowmen....a pun on it or sarcasm humor....I chuckled
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Busted....you've been taken by the first police
Leaving me alone in
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
may go to the shooting range for a couple hours

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
homemade egg mcmuffins

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Taking a break and have some lunch. Building a new raised garden bed to put tomato plants in next year. Should make maintaining and harvesting easier on my back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions