NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Making a simple pizza tonight for dinner. Bacon, tomato, onion, peppers, cheese, garlic, oregano and sauce on a thin crust (modified Walmart deli pizza)

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Combination pizza if there was a pizza place near here. I am reduced to cooking chicken and tater tots

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
going back to work today, not sure it is a good idea but I have to get out of the house

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard taking mushrooms once every 6 months does wonders for depression...can anyone verify this

Some people claim red reisha does. Something to look into. I take organic red reisha 100:1 which I got off amazon. I don't feel depressed- seems like I am more optimistic even if I have no reason.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I made it thru the whole day at work, nerves are dying off and the 9 holes in my back are healing up nicely. Time to rest and be LAST!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talking about depression,, when I worked for NYC Transit, Department of Subways,, Christmas time was when most of the "Suicide by jumping in front of a train" took place.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a last world after all.
Last 1545179651532.jpeg

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talking about depression,, when I worked for NYC Transit, Department of Subways,, Christmas time was when most of the "Suicide by jumping in front of a train" took place.

I worked with this guy who lived in Chicago for a time. He said about 3 a.m. or so there were trucks out. People peeling the homeless off steps, doorways or whatever who had frozen to death overnight. Guess they wanted to get them before people going to work saw them. Nowadays who cares really.
Guess holidays can make people think their life really sucks with all the commercials and Christmas shows 24-7.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The NYPD has the authority to physically remove the homeless and force them into a shelter when the temperatures drop below 20°f.
The homeless take to the church steps and build themselves cardboard condominiums. They get into the subway system and on board trains. Some of them have such bad hygiene,, you can't stay in the same car with them.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread