Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well then since I know 100% that every single one of you have had dreams where you could fly, so I'm going to give each of you a second power. You can fly as well as,,,,,,,

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Egg Launcher Man"
Sometimes I will change it up and throw hard boiled eggs. Just when I'm in a crazy mood!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So...the pidgeons will fly over pooping on villians while
Dolphin throws rotten eggs and I call forth a tsunami of coffee.
oops I forgot Valley. So we have six.
We need the rest of the super heroes to list their powers.
Dishonest Samantha is a known arch villian. One of her powers is Cause Cramps.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who is shipping me my super hero attire? If I can fly I would like some bullet proof but flexible outfits with a storage for at least 500 eggs and a laser mask that can see through a stealth bomber. Some turbo boosts so I can break the sound barrier would be a must.
Last

Carlitosway2

Apr 11, 2016
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
(Favorite) CTX 3030
(Back up) whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it was realistic till you wanted storage for 500 eggs. Why so many? What kind of eggs? What exactly are u up too with so many dam eggs?
Who’s last now...

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it was realistic till you wanted storage for 500 eggs. Why so many? What kind of eggs? What exactly are u up too with so many dam eggs?
Who’s last now...

Eggs are his weapons. I want to see thru stuff too. I can think of a few ladies who might be carrying weapons.

Carlitosway2

Apr 11, 2016
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
(Favorite) CTX 3030
(Back up) whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aliens are cool! Alien spy’s are even cooler! I’m still curious on what type of eggs?
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One of my neighbors is parking at the home I am watching/caring for and drove over the snow a bunch of times and packed it all down to ice. Now I am expected to clean it all up.....NOT! He also almost slide into the awning post and took everything out. What a great thing to come home to after a long day at work. Some people are so inconsiderate and rude. If I was an evil person he would have two flat tires in the morning or I could fill the bed of his truck with all the snow from my blower.

Carlitosway2

Apr 11, 2016
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
(Favorite) CTX 3030
(Back up) whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my neighbors is parking at the home I am watching/caring for and drove over the snow a bunch of times and packed it all down to ice. Now I am expected to clean it all up.....NOT! He also almost slide into the awning post and took everything out. What a great thing to come home to after a long day at work. Some people are so inconsiderate and rude. If I was an evil person he would have two flat tires in the morning or I could fill the bed of his truck with all the snow from my blower.
Sounds like a real jerk but don’t let it ruin your day, cause if it does jerks like that will just get satisfaction in upsetting someone like yourself . Most importantly don’t fill the bed of his truck with snow cause it will give him better traction.

Carlitosway2

Apr 11, 2016
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
(Favorite) CTX 3030
(Back up) whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spray some water on truck over night when it’s 10 degrees out and in the morning you can watch him trying to get in while u are sitting back watching him threw the window with a warm cup of coffee laughing.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta try and be the better guy. Sorry to hear. People are jerkoffs sometimes for sure.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would use emu eggs. I have a couple unless they got broked. I like the idea of icing the locks on the truck doors. Or squirt doe-in-heat scent on the handles. But you can't leave tracks.
You really want to send a message be waiting for him with a shotgun and explain your position. Or hire a kid who does mma to beat hell out of him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread