• 20190120_075711.jpg
    20190120_075711.jpg
    705.7 KB · Views: 28

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep 7 inches here...wind died down so drifting shouldn't be making 8 feet drifts.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh and we have 0 degrees -10 with wind chill. Time to roast some marshmallows
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
had a peach/banana smoothy and a couple strips of bacon, time to get something done.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's 11 degrees and tonight it will go down to -4°.
Cleared path from patio to the barn. Will continue to keep kerosene heater in barn going until the temps get above the 20 degree mark.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Random thought. Should there be levels of Laster Mastery? To wit:
Level 1. Ability to post last. Basically Ignorant newbie.
Level 2. Posts last. May allow for possibilty of shape shifting alien invasion. Knows the name Sam has signifigance.
Level 3. Does not doubt alien invasion. Scans skies for aliens. Posts area weather. Posts food choices. References Sam and Tippy. Checks mail for cookies. Shops Malwart\Costco. Tinfoil hat.
Level 4. All of level three. Plus has super powers. Feels superior for living California. Feels superior for living anywhere but California. Prozac. Understands flying monkeys pose threat. Protector of pidgeons\considers pidgeon a meal.
Level 5. ???

Thoughts anyone? #FreeSam #CaliforniaIsTheGhey #MasterLaster

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn winter!!!
Agreed!
This last auction is full of alien and paranormal things. The previous owners also ran a paranormal investigation company. Anyway, this little alien is popping up in some places....now I'm wondering if they haven't migrated into wild pigs!

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed!
This last auction is full of alien and paranormal things. The previous owners also ran a paranormal investigation company. Anyway, this little alien is popping up in some places....now I'm wondering if they haven't migrated into wild pigs!

We need a simple hand held device to quickly scan any creature for alien dna. Gonna check app store.
That would be pretty clever- infect poultry, pork, beef products with alien nano tech. We eat and we are done for.
these Human Growth Hormones may actually be alien.
Have to find a way to neutralize it cause we have to eat.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed!
The picture didnt send...this is the little alien crap head that is probably evolved into a pig since 1987. 1548006481744.jpeg

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took my dryer apart today to replace the belt, drum rollers and belt tensioner roller......not a single coin found!

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dryer doesn't squeal anymore!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think if we focus on deporting illegal Aliens,, we might capture a few Aliens by checking the DNA of those we are getting ready to ship out.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think if we focus on deporting illegal Aliens,, we might capture a few Aliens by checking the DNA of those we are getting ready to ship out.
Hmmmm.....great point....let me text Trump and maybe that can be a point of emphasis on his next speech. Maybe it will end this government shutdown as we all seem to be missing all the help they are providing us.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread