sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On a serious and sad note, a coworker of mine who I’ve known for more than 16 years was hit and killed on his way home from work tonight in a head on collision by a drunk driver. We hear it all the time but in his memory I will say it again. Please do not drive if you’ve been drinking, and if you see someone who is about to, don’t let them.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a serious and sad note, a coworker of mine who I’ve known for more than 16 years was hit and killed on his way home from work tonight in a head on collision by a drunk driver. We hear it all the time but in his memory I will say it again. Please do not drive if you’ve been drinking, and if you see someone who is about to, don’t let them.
Sorry to hear and sorry for the loss Valley.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sucks. It's amazing that I never got into an accident with a drunk up in NYC streets.
Yeah we have 3 bars in this little town of our and I'm not joking. They all get pretty busy at night and go till 2 am. Alot of drinking drivers at night. Shame.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about the guy, Valley.
Weekends are bad around here. You really never know what the day will bring.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone post a link to the secret handshake post for Lasters?

Was there one? I got this. We need to steal or design one. Or maybe just use Sharpies to give ourselves secret tattoos?
brian-settles-central-union-secret-handshake-900x887.jpg
SECRET+HANDSHAKES.jpg

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
4-6 inches of snow on the way

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol....I thought the same thing! What the heck Hillbilly, aliens take over your sense. You gave us all the bird!
Last

But my birds ain't alive like Wind's birds. Which keep replicating.
Maybe the bird can be our secret handshake. That will throw people off. The classic bird where you use three fingers.
really should give ol' Fish a bird for getting cookies and giving bags of them away to his kid like there's no tomorrow.
Furthermore, I sat down in a chair last night and fell asleep. Woke up at 4:30 a.m. An old hard chair.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But my birds ain't alive like Wind's birds. Which keep replicating.
Maybe the bird can be our secret handshake. That will throw people off. The classic bird where you use three fingers.
really should give ol' Fish a bird for getting cookies and giving bags of them away to his kid like there's no tomorrow.
Furthermore, I sat down in a chair last night and fell asleep. Woke up at 4:30 a.m. An old hard chair.
As long as no other body parts hurt you should be feel comfortable knowing you weren't abducted by aliens and placed in the chair as a disguise.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning wind.
Good night valley.
I will be checking my forest fairy traps today...wish me luck.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread