NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lemon pepper shrimp kabobs on the grill with stir fried garlic bok choy, green onions and mushrooms.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Valley is the black sheep of this bunch. Aliens and fairies leave him alone, he eats regular cookies, not raising alien pidgeons or moving haunted sheds all over. What was this shed for anyhow? A fortress in case of the big invasion? Is there a mobile missile launcher hidden inside. Maybe hiding pidgeons from theCDC?

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Valley is the black sheep of this bunch. Aliens and fairies leave him alone, he eats regular cookies, not raising alien pidgeons or moving haunted sheds all over. What was this shed for anyhow? A fortress in case of the big invasion? Is there a mobile missile launcher hidden inside. Maybe hiding pidgeons from theCDC?

There is a Silo underneath the pad that it is sitting on!
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
off to work, good morning all

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe Tremors is a good reference guide for below ground aliens. Study my friends.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been up all night trying to learn the jumping patterns of Bullfrogs...I wanted to see if placed side by side if they would synchronize jumps while moving...in conclusion I've determined that...they dont!
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It’s too nice of a day to go to work. Low 70s, sunny and an ever so slight breeze. Well at least I work out doors.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Butterflies do not move in unison while listening to classical music!
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread