NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I may be growing web feet with all this rain we have been getting.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I am back home from my San Francisco trip and was happily surprised to find than I am still holding strong in last.

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must say those baby pidgeons always have a most unpleasant contenance. Hope they have nice personalities.
Why not infuse Highnam with pidgeon DNA so he can have web feet? No wait...we need duck DNA.
Anyway, we can throw treats to Highnam when he swims by and quacks at us.
Where is Dolphin? Giving up? Did a fairy get him? Better than an alien and their double ended probe.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My family has a history with white Mucovy ducks. We all got along on the farm. But there was an incident with two of my visiting nephews when we lived in town later. One of them had an old four door Ford beater. A '70's boat. There is a pond in a city park about 20 miles from here. People would go to the park and feed the ducks on the pond. So... one weekend night the nephews go out. When they return they are smelling of cheap beer, and still a little tipsy. There is a feather or two stuck on their clothes. They also have duck poop on them.
These budding wildlife show hosts went to the park and lured a duck close with bread, caught him and were going to bring him to the house.
The duck beat the living crap out of them once in the car. And unleashed duck excrement everywhere before they managed to get him out.
I'm surprised the duck didn't grab a cigarette lighter and torch the car.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't drink constantly. Don't want to get fat.
Pretty sure a demon snatched Dolphin. One down.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Garden is ready for my starts, taxes done, windows washed...time for beer and dinner!

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I keep procrastinating doing mine because I’m afraid that I’m going to owe. The longer I can keep my money the better.

Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
did too much yesterday, need to take it easy today

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread