Western Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely their carving... Crazy tribe that would put 40 people in a war canoe and take slaves from tribes along the coast where I live. The photos are all Edward Curtis photos taken around the turn of the century. Tribes are from all over US and Canada.
Nice history lesson. Thanks
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow is our monthly club meeting. I'm not really looking forward to it. There are a few members there that seem to be focusing on being disruptive and disrespectful. They don't know it but a few of us have been secretly testing the waters and are exploring the possibilities of starting a new club.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow is our monthly club meeting. I'm not really looking forward to it. There are a few members there that seem to be focusing on being disruptive and disrespectful. They don't know it but a few of us have been secretly testing the waters and are exploring the possibilities of starting a new club.
Lol. I dont blame you....who wants to go to a metal.detecting club and not just have a good time?
Last

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eating_popcorn_tn_final.gif

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So this would be a secret club? I don't blame you if some people are ruining the atmosphere.
Not a club person.
Still waiting to find out the name of that cat Highnam has.
I think I will move to the woods and cover the roof of the hideout with tinfoil.
I'm not sure this thread is worthy of popcorn and watching. We are just a bunch of earth guardians trying to prevent alien invasion. Grinding away.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I need a vacation

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Wind...your club hasn't been infiltrated by aliens has it??? That would explain alot!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet it has. Aliens trying to divert them from looking for stuff cause they might run across a hidden craft or some aliens hiding in a cave.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet it has. Aliens trying to divert them from looking for stuff cause they might run across a hidden craft or some aliens hiding in a cave.
Yep...and still no word from Wind? Hope he isnt being alien probed as I type this! Poor Wind, if only his pigeons could speak
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its difficult being a last kind of guy but I manage.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread