NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
more rain in forecast

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any Cali coffee does come with a warning label, and is filtered through several catalytic converters and then strained through the underwear of hobos in order to prevent consumers suffering from caffeine trauma.
By the way, it should be valley crabs, not ordinary crabs.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hobo coffee? They must make alot of coffee. What is a "Starbucks". Valley said there on every corner? Are they illegal?
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as I can tell a Starbucks is a place where you can sit with your device and quaff an Evolution Fresh Green Grove Smoothie™ while working on your Game Of Thrones alternative universe fanfic, which you hope will become a screenplay.
You can also bask in the odor of homeless junkies wandering in and out of the Diversity restrooms.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As far as I can tell a Starbucks is a place where you can sit with your device and quaff an Evolution Fresh Green Grove Smoothie[emoji769] while working on your Game Of Thrones alternative universe fanfic, which you hope will become a screenplay.
You can also bask in the odor of homeless junkies wandering in and out of the Diversity restrooms.

That made me laugh. And you have described every Hollywood area Starbucks with absolute accuracy.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as I can tell a Starbucks is a place where you can sit with your device and quaff an Evolution Fresh Green Grove Smoothie[emoji769] while working on your Game Of Thrones alternative universe fanfic, which you hope will become a screenplay.
This goes right to....."Instant Classic"!
Fabuuuuulous
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Evolution Fresh Green Grove Smoothie™ is a real thing. Probably alien in origin!

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm....I will have my insiders look into this alien smoothie view. Interesting
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need to flip an alien. Once we have one on our side we could learn more about their goals.
As an incentive we could offer a lovely home\ hideout.
Kevin-Bauman.jpg

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks like my hideout from when alien activity is high....
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread