NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that your birds do not die of the heat.
With Sam asleep this can only be the one, the only....shapeshifting alien feline species (Ibiteyurbutt) know as Tippy on TNET! You and your fellow Ibiteyurbutt species can get right back on that spaceship back to your own galaxy. You will never free your pal from area 51 so stop making plans....
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that your birds do not die of the heat.

Sam,, let me officially welcome you back to TNET from the world of banishment. Right now my birds are in the barn, which is cooler during the day because of 2 fans and the high ceilings and thick walls. I have installed a through the wall poultry fan in the loft but will closely monitor air circulation on hot, hot, days.

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What will you do with the barn after the birds move out?
Maybe raise some Kangaroos and turtles? He could train one to fight and the turtles to race! He could eliminate his cable bill and spend his evenings with the locals on who would win! I got the Roo with the red trunks and the blue Turtle! Let's go
Last

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sam,, let me officially welcome you back to TNET from the world of banishment. Right now my birds are in the barn, which is cooler during the day because if 2 fans and the high ceilings and thick walls. I have installed a through the wa poultry fan in the loft but will closely monitor air circulation on hot, hot, days.
Thank you my friend. I had missed all of you on this forum. Best luck to your lucky birds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions