Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet that Homewrecker you hired loved to crash your place up while you are pantless....didnt they make a movie once like that...."Pantless In Seattle".
Last

Thanks for the nightmare fuel. Luckily I usually have better nightmares. But that is pretty bad :)

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now Sam,
There is a law against STREAKING in Connecticut,,

People don't realize it, but Connecticut makes Cali look like a Constitutional Republic.
Connecticut's state constitution is modeled on the old USSR but stronger. If you make the mistake of moving there, you need 26 permits to move out, as well as thirty thousand in fees. Your children will be forced into indentured servitude as shoe cobblers and buggy makers to work off your fees if need be.
In regards to Sam, no nudity is allowed indoors or out.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People don't realize it, but Connecticut makes Cali look like a Constitutional Republic.
Connecticut's state constitution is modeled on the old USSR but stronger. If you make the mistake of moving there, you need 26 permits to move out, as well as thirty thousand in fees. Your children will be forced into indentured servitude as shoe cobblers and buggy makers to work off your fees if need be.
In regards to Sam, no nudity is allowed indoors or out.
Connecticut.....good for Tickmen and Ticks. Sam should not be streaking outside nor inside. What's the matter with this guy. Sam, have you lost all your senses? Or, did Tippy suck them out of your ear?
Last

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now Sam,
There is a law against STREAKING in Connecticut,,
Who cares? The cops have to catch me first. No homemaker today since she has no working car. I am outrage with nobody to talk to except Tippy and she is not talking. I am relax defending myself against you guys and after, I will play checkers on line while I be Last. I enjoy your comments.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who cares? The cops have to catch me first. No homemaker today since she has no working car. I am outrage with nobody to talk to except Tippy and she is not talking. I am relax defending myself against you guys and after, I will play checkers on line while I be Last. I enjoy your comments.
Which language does Tippy speak to you in?
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread