All Treasure Hunting

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I DO live in California.

Last
And there it is Hillbilly! He lives in California so of course he has a butt doctor....now what Hillbilly? You probably have to see a butt doctor in California to help read your contribution to carbon emissions....dont they have a gauge Valley that they hook up that counts the potency per fart on a ozane depletion scale? Then tax you based on the damage you are causing? Our newest Governor will pry start taxing the cow farmers because the cows poop and fart...humans will be next.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And there it is Hillbilly! He lives in California so of course he has a butt doctor....now what Hillbilly? You probably have to see a butt doctor in California to help read your contribution to carbon emissions....dont they have a gauge Valley that they hook up that counts the potency per fart on a ozane depletion scale? Then tax you based on the damage you are causing? Our newest Governor will pry start taxing the cow farmers because the cows poop and fart...humans will be next.
Last

Before we reach the point where we are micro chipped and are taxed for butt emissions, which is the plan, I expect there are gonna be a lot of people suffering from toxic exposure to lead :)
I will have to seek a butt doctor in Missouri because even if I didn't need a butt doctor I would require one within minutes of landing in Cali.
I was wondering if Sam's doc could rid Sam of his crabs. Probably not since the means by which one acquires those creatures is forbidden in Connecticut.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before we reach the point where we are micro chipped and are taxed for butt emissions, which is the plan, I expect there are gonna be a lot of people suffering from toxic exposure to lead :)
I will have to seek a butt doctor in Missouri because even if I didn't need a butt doctor I would require one within minutes of landing in Cali.
I was wondering if Sam's doc could rid Sam of his crabs. Probably not since the means by which one acquires those creatures is forbidden in Connecticut.
I believe they did alter that law in Connecticut....it is permitted if two people are related by blood is now the out for them. That could explain a few things to be "honest".
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent so much in last I got curious about where last is, which probably is not a good thought to pursue.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread