Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure. What do you want? And you can’t ask for last because that already belongs to me.

Last

Let me think about it. About clinging to last like that...pretty sure Santa would surrender Mrs. Claus for a night if someone asked. Or a pack of elves.
Since you aren't Santa, I guess you aren't required to be as giving as him.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They need to get Bradshaw back :D
Bradshaw might be crazy enough to try and come back....although he also could be a Brady Thong Wearer. Maybe you should trademark this idea and sell it....come to think of that Grappollo fellow in San Francisco is definitely a Brady Thong Wearer! Everyone in the city of Ann Arbor are Brady Thong Wearers....What's going on here!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that doesn't sound like the Christmas spirit. I dont feel you are truly into this like you say. Although the sound of warm artificial chocolate water with a cloud of smog coming across the Bay while stepping on human feces in San Francisco does sound tantalizing....maybe December will bring you around...if it doesnt you may be labeled the San Francisco Scrooge.
Last

You know, you could make ornaments out of the feces and hang used syringes as well. What would you put on top...maybe a pentagram, or a discarded hand that fell off a leper. Feeling real Chistmassy now.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, you could make ornaments out of the feces and hang used syringes as well. What would you put on top...maybe a pentagram, or a discarded hand that fell off a leper. Feeling real Chistmassy now.
Thanks Valley! Now I'm not in the Christmas spirit either. Just think of all the neat Christmas ornaments one could make just by walking the streets of San Francisco...endless
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1569718722.672490.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1569718736.992268.jpg

Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow,, you guys are really getting ahead of yourselves.
Here are a few of my Christmas birds enjoying some time in the day coop.

Attachments

• 20190928_212800.jpg
    20190928_212800.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you mean Chridtmss dinner birds???
I think that one ornament is a hand made one by Tippy. Unless that is pretty much how Tippy looks.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tippy probably doesn't have that hat on yet. Not until October 1st. Or maybe she does since Sam decorates his home with Christmas lights year round.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tippy probably doesn't have that hat on yet. Not until October 1st. Or maybe she does since Sam decorates his home with Christmas lights year round.
There is a town in Michigan that has Christmas everyday of the year. Christmas stores lining the streets.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mean Frankenmuth?
I wonder if Santa and company pack up all the stuff after Christmas. Then he goes on a month long break.
Hangs out on a beach. Reads a good book. Maybe ran into Valley.
Then in February back to it. Driving those elves like Chinese apple workers.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mean Frankenmuth?
I wonder if Santa and company pack up all the stuff after Christmas. Then he goes on a month long break.
Hangs out on a beach. Reads a good book. Maybe ran into Valley.
Then in February back to it. Driving those elves like Chinese apple workers.
I heard that in California one of the stories they now read to children in school is about how Santa's house melted away due to Global Warming and that their is no longer Christmas. [emoji16]
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread