NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dove sandwiches are considered a delicacy in Britain.
View attachment 1778893

I have a Hmong coworker who actually eats a lot of pigeon. She brought a pigeon stir fry a couple of weeks ago that she made with some rice and vegetables. I tried a bowl of it and despite it being all dark meat, it actually wasn’t that bad. It was a bit spicy, both coming in and going out, but I would eat it again.

Last
Anything that burns both ways is not worth the time to make in my opinion. Lol
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sam, what were you thinking when you named your cat, Tippy??
I believe (as I have pondered this very question), that the shape shifting feline had a night out on the universe in which he drank and probed to much and came back in a drunken state and Sam decided on Tippy for how it walked to bed that evening.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like dark meat. Does this make me a bad person...
Never ate pidgeon.
I think Sam is concerned about climate change and reaching the tipping point. So he named his cat Tipping Point.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like dark meat. Does this make me a bad person...
Never ate pidgeon.
I think Sam is concerned about climate change and reaching the tipping point. So he named his cat Tipping Point.
Wow...never thought of that. Great angle. I wonder if it would be possible to get a vegas odds line why Sam named his cat Tippy and lau down some bets? I feel the odds would be in my favor but Sam may never admit to his alien feline actually being an alien so the odds may be lowered due to false statements by such alien felines owner.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She was already name, I got her because she does not get along with cats and dogs and most people.
I wouldn't get along with her either if she tried to suck my brains out through my ears with a straw...aliens are typically antisocial and not by their choice.
Last

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No papers, but, she is the love of my life. Stop with the insults. UPS stop by two times, I was not here, have to pick it up, piss off, no car.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did Sam just tell you to piss off? That is Brit slang for get lost.
No car yet not home. Must be putting his brain in past or future

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread