sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I came out to the Half Moon Bay jetty to do some crabbing and got here just in time to see the Coast Guard pulling a body out of the water. Evidently a guy was fishing off the jetty and was hit by a wave and pulled into the water where he drowned. And more bad news, I haven’t caught any crabs yet.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I came out to the Half Moon Bay jetty to do some crabbing and got here just in time to see the Coast Guard pulling a body out of the water. Evidently a guy was fishing off the jetty and was hit by a wave and pulled into the water where he drowned. And more bad news, I haven’t caught any crabs yet.

Last
That is sad about the drowning.
Any street corner in San Francisco will get you a case of crabs I've been told, and for cheap.
Last

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats sad someone drowned. I remember being in /daytona and you could see this guy way out there coastgaurd went to get him he disappeared rrrhhhh not fun to see.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
who keeps making all that noise ya woke me up

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! I deserve it for as many years as I have fought for this title. I’d like to thank my wife for supporting me through all of the nights I’ve neglected her while I’ve been vying for last. I’d also like to thank flyadive for creating this contest. It’s not only been a contest, it’s been a way of life. I’m frankly glad it’s over and I happily accept

Last!
I was thinking the other day....what would I do once I win the Title of last with my spare time....then my emergency Fairy phone went off and I realized I will stay busy....between them and searching for the elusive Albino Sasquatch, my days will be "filled to the rim with Brim!"
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Fairies, Mermaid, Sea Serpent, Princess, Molly, Xix, trolls and aliens would not let this end. They don't want me bugging them.

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gimme that last....:hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread