Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good night my friends boy Ive been last for a few hours how cool is that.

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
giphy.gif

Just booked Oktoberfest..... again... yayyy

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But waiting for what you finded?
Did you know that back during the making of the pyramids, people saw UFO'S way more frequently than we do today? The lack of lighting provided incredible night sky visuals. Many people believed (as there was a lack of quality communication amongst the people) that they were building these structures so the powerful people could visit the stars as they appeared so clearly that it was believed one could reach out (if high enough) and pluck them from the sky. The UFO'S were believed to be the protectors of the stars.
Interesting tidbit.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1798335

Just booked Oktoberfest..... again... yayyy
This looks like your everyday, Southern family reunion? You can totally just drive south, head for the high country until you see signs for a family reunion. Follow the signs and once there make sure to ask questions and get a feel for names. Girls will not pay you any attention unless they feel you are a close relative. The line "I'm your long lost cousin, brother, etc." Works great here. Remember to keep an open mind because once they realize you are a close relative they will find you irresistible.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread