NEW CONTEST

BREAKING NEWS
This has been spotted just outside Earth's atmosphere! My sources tell me it is on course to the eastern part of the USA.
Satellites captured this from space.
Unknown origin.
Bleeps in and out of radar.
Keep your eyes peeled and your guns wheeled! 58351main_apollo16_11.jpg

Well it’s my Friday, but I only have two days off on this week’s rotation. I guess that’s better than no days off.

Last

Seems like if they dont pay attention to the signs hows the purple paint gooing to help.

It makes it easier to maintain your property. Signs get damaged, removed, etc. With a proper sized stencil, you can spray or brush quite a few trees in a relatively short amount of time.

I wish I could spray the place I work purple so people quit parking in my spot the sign doesnt work

I wish I could spray the place I work purple so people quit parking in my spot the sign doesnt work
Prince would of painted the world purple and included "Purple Rain" to make it complete. Then you would have to paint your work Pink so people would stop parking in your spot.
Last

Prince the ponce

Heading to Mauritius tomorrow for a couple of weeks,, bringing my pinpointers to poke around on the beach... :laughing7: nice upper class resort area.. gotta be something in the sand..

Heading to Mauritius tomorrow for a couple of weeks,, bringing my pinpointers to poke around on the beach... :laughing7: nice upper class resort area.. gotta be something in the sand..
Sounds like a good trip....I hit up some sand in florida at a nice beach....lots of coins, some junk jewelry was all I could muster.
Last

Good luck might be some more expensive loses where is that

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back