Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unicorns are real!! Everybody knows that!:BangHead: I saw one eating out of the bird feeder today!

Ticks me off, every time I fill the bird feeder? A stupid unicorn comes around knocking the seed out all over the ground with it's special horn thingamajig...

Well...I may have fibbed a little.....I didn't really fill the bird feeder today!

The best way to keep squirrels from raiding the bird feeder is to put some olive oil on the pole.
I imagine it will work for Unicorns too.
Last

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just shoot the damn thing... Their good on the grill. I shoot a couple a year. Don't eat the horn!

Ours down here are a special breed..Their wings stop the bullets. It's a superman breed...

like this!

Ok, Ok, I better do something productive today!:laughing7: I have a heater core to finish! What a pain!!!!!Pull half the dash apart, had to make my own AC line disconnects, everything is rusty,mouse nests,cant reach bolts or hoses unless I crawl in engine compartment:laughing7:etc...........:laughing7: I had the wheels blocked and the truck parked up at the top of the hill by the garage. Well? By the end of the day? I knocked it out of park, when I jerked on dash it knocked the transfer case in neutral from outside the passenger door! Rolled over my 4x4 blocks and down the drive! I jumped in across the seat and managed to jam my foot, with all the dash parts hanging, on the brake!!!! SO...Now, I have further to go for tools when I need them!:laughing7: And no! This isn't like the unicorn or airplane story Limitool! This really happened! I wish I would have caught that on tape!! The swearing alone would have been funny!:laughing7:

Last edited:

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nitric sounds like you had one of those SCREAM-LIKE -SCHOOL GIRL moments !!! LOL! :icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If ya need some therapy give me a call later... gotta go eat now!

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nitric sounds like you had one of those SCREAM-LIKE -SCHOOL GIRL moments !!! LOL! :icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

I'll admit! YES!! MIGHT have screamed like a little girl too!:laughing7: I sat shaking for a few seconds, smoked a cig, to collect my thoughts! There is a power company transformer box across the street at the end of the drive. As fast as everything happened, that was the only thing I could think of! "oh...%^$ I can't hit that box!!!":laughing7: Funny how fast our brains work and what we think!:laughing7:

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
images.jpg Why do I put up with this?

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Winner winner chicken dinner

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First....wait I mean last

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The pink pug acorn is cute but we still Win!!! HH Chug And Red

Last edited:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ty for the vote

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread