AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you know what you can do with your last ???

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My girl fairies call their underwear fairy floss? They call cotton candy hyper dandy candy.
Make sure you eat before you leave....I mean Thanksgiving is nice.
Last

I am stuffed. Had to stick around for left overs but I am back in last.

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that before this is over we will all know someone who has it. That's why I don't want to be out front but I will stay here at...Last.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today one government organization estimated that between 75 and 150 million Americans will eventually get it at some point. It can be slowed, but not stopped. So I say stop worrying about it and stop canceling all of these events around the country. Let’s get this show going and give me the virus now so we can get it over with.

Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today one government organization estimated that between 75 and 150 million Americans will eventually get it at some point. It can be slowed, but not stopped. So I say stop worrying about it and stop canceling all of these events around the country. Let’s get this show going and give me the virus now so we can get it over with.

Last

I think this is a California thing.
Especially with the toilet paper hoarding that is going on.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1584066950866.jpg
    FB_IMG_1584066950866.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 32

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this is a California thing.
Especially with the toilet paper hoarding that is going on.
That is one of the best posts on this thread! I've changed out our toilet paper in all three bathrooms in our house now...wife did not enjoy my humor however.
Last

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it doesn't exist

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Last
Because they estimate this is more contagious than the flu, I've heard that every person will eventually have it. The issue is that alot of people have to be hospitalized and this is a preventive measure to spread this out so we do not overflow the hospitals and lower the standard of treatment for everyone. It also gives some time for studying this and preventive measures and treatment for the virus. Here, everything has been canceled. All schools including college, all sports. Soon, there will be rules on how many people will be allowed in a building at one time. Stock up on groceries and supplies as there will be long waits coming soon.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread