sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So my wife has always wanted a pool and I havenā€™t. Iā€™ve always wanted a spa but she didnā€™t. So instead of just getting both, we didnā€™t get either. Now that she walked out, Iā€™ve determined that Iā€™m going to get my spa that Iā€™ve wanted for the last 15+ years. I got an electrician coming out this werek to hook up a 240 volt circuit and a concrete guy to pour a pad. I bought a 12 X 14 foot gazebo today from Costco and am narrowing down my spa choices. Iā€™ll probably use the thing once a month, but at least Iā€™ll finally have one!

Last

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning to you. Today I put my heater blower motor back in after cleaning the mouse nest out rrrrrhhhh and replacing my tail light harness the bulb sockets are rusted out got the harness for 35 bucks

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my wife has always wanted a pool and I havenā€™t. Iā€™ve always wanted a spa but she didnā€™t. So instead of just getting both, we didnā€™t get either. Now that she walked out, Iā€™ve determined that Iā€™m going to get my spa that Iā€™ve wanted for the last 15+ years. I got an electrician coming out this werek to hook up a 240 volt circuit and a concrete guy to pour a pad. I bought a 12 X 14 foot gazebo today from Costco and am narrowing down my spa choices. Iā€™ll probably use the thing once a month, but at least Iā€™ll finally have one!

Last

Reminds me of a famous Singer/Song Writer who went through a divorce. He always wanted a train set soooo, on his way home one day, he picked up a set of Lionel Trains and than he nailed the tracks to the dining room table, because he could.

Last edited:

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Last
Go for it....its all good now.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta go feed the birds,, looks like it stopped raining.
Last
We have 2 more days of rain possible with flood warnings up. Lots of rain. Grass is growing faster than can be mowed. I have 2 1/2 acres to catch up on...will be a busy week.
Last

AstralDruid

Oct 22, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250i Nel Hunter
Equinox 600 15" coil
XP-Mi4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, i have tried telling you lot,,,, that your attempts at last are futile and will end in crashing failure.....:dontknow:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Last
Tippy wants to know if she can join you before she heads for home.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions