Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday was a day of cancellations. I had called the dentist's office to make an appointment to have a crown put back. I was told that I would have to wait until March 1st, but they would call me if there were any cancellations. I got a call on Tuesday to come in on Wednesday. While in the waiting room at the dentist, I got a call from the pharmacist to come in for The Covid 19 vaccination. I had been put on their cancellation list because I was having a difficult time making an appointment on line. So there you have it
My 2nd shot to complete my vaccination is scheduled for March 3rd. What a great day of Cancellations. Soooooooo, I'm hereby cancelling all LAST posts that come after this post. That would make me LAST!

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday was a day of cancellations. I had called the dentist's office to make an appointment to have a crown put back. I was told that I would have to wait until March 1st, but they would call me if there were any cancellations. I got a call on Tuesday to come in on Wednesday. While in the waiting room at the dentist, I got a call from the pharmacist to come in for The Covid 19 vaccination. I had been put on their cancellation list because I was having a difficult time making an appointment on line. So there you have it
My 2nd shot to complete my vaccination is scheduled for March 3rd. What a great day of Cancellations. Soooooooo, I'm hereby cancelling all LAST posts that come after this post. That would make me LAST!
I disagree with your plan and will be moving forward with my rightful position of being
Last

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it is official, I am Last since you all went on trips never to return. Big stom no homemake for two days. Apartment looks like the town dump. Smell just as bad, while I am Last and Champship/

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Wind met with Tippy who did not like him who smell like bird manure. Wing is fine but did not bring any birds for our picnic. Last, I am.
I thought Wind seemed a little googly eyed....that damn alien cat will put a spell on people turning him into a cat lover. Those poor birds will be so jealous.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are trying to bait me into some kind of verbal argument. No,, I feel pretty good and I'm not going to fall for it. You're all jealous because I'm LAST!!

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not yet for me....I'm staying low and rural with minimal contact with outsider. I may go underground again.
Last

I wish I could do that. Unfortunately everyday at work I have to deal with and have close contact with the mutants of society.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I could do that. Unfortunately everyday at work I have to deal with and have close contact with the mutants of society.

Last
Lol....I can only imagine....thanks for all you do, your services are appreciated.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mutants, aliens, sleepwalkers, walking dead zombies, and those wanna be vampires from the blood bank are all trying to invade the forum just to claim last place. I got my Holy Water and Silver Bullets ready and loaded. I am going to hold them off if I can while sitting in LAST.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are very proud of you, and wish you well, Last is for me who serve in the Air Force in the times when we almost destroy Cuba,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread