sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Winner, Winner, Chicken dinner......Sorry I need to be last because I will be away from the computer for a few days. I will be flying to Louisiana to buy plants for the nursery so no computer access after Friday morning.....please be kind and don't post for a few days......:hello:

If I were a nice person, I would remind you that Treasurenet has an app for your phone so you don't have to use a computer to post. But I'm not and I want to be last, so I won't.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Getting cold again

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Snow expected here again.....I thought we were done with it!

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I were a nice person, I would remind you that Treasurenet has an app for your phone so you don't have to use a computer to post. But I'm not and I want to be last, so I won't.

I have a windows phone and apps don't work, besides I am not phone savvy enough to figure it out......

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's 12:30 a.m. and I still have two more hours at work. Here, in the darkness of the night, I shall reign as the last poster of this contest.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions