Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I win, I win, neener, neener, neener.
I declare back of the boat the winner! I don't know how you did it...but I'm guessing it was just lots of hard work and sheer perseverance....people ask me my secret to success...I think John Belushi said it best...it was with cigarettes and little chocolate donuts...

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning last person to comment Wins participants....
It's opposite day so everybody comment for the rest of the year....rules are subject to change and the views held in this contest are not necessarily the views held by the sponsor of Tnet. Thank you and remember it's opposite day! I'm (such a) the loser! Booooo!

Last edited:

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning last person to comment Wins participants....
It's opposite day so everybody comment for the rest of the year....rules are subject to change and the views held in this contest are not necessarily the views held by the sponsor of Tnet. Thank you and remember it's opposite day! I'm (such a) the loser! Booooo!

Ok, I'll take a break starting ... tomorrow....

I declare back of the boat the winner! I don't know how you did it...but I'm guessing it was just lots of hard work and sheer perseverance....people ask me my secret to success...I think John Belushi said it best...it was with cigarettes and little chocolate donuts...
Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat...

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat...
Congratulations back of the boat!! Although I’m a little sore about not getting the W, I’ve learned over the years that sportsmanship is more important than winning. Treat yourself to filet mignonette, shrimp, bubbly etc. wait…… hopefully I didn’t ruin your win by posting.

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations back of the boat!! Although I’m a little sore about not getting the W, I’ve learned over the years that sportsmanship is more important than winning. Treat yourself to filet mignonette, shrimp, bubbly etc. wait…… hopefully I didn’t ruin your win by posting.
Maybe throw some smoked scallops in as well....
now I'm craving grilled oysters....

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You win the most gracious loser contest cajundetector! It's windy here in Massachusetts....lots of rain on the coast.... I'm thinking of taking my grandkids to the beach to watch the waves...

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, thank you everyone who has congratulated me on my win it has been a long and arduous journey getting here to the win with many great opponents who have graciously knelt down and bowed to my greatness. So I say to you my subjects you shall be rewarded with floggings to all who opposed me.

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, thank you everyone who has congratulated me on my win it has been a long and arduous journey getting here to the win with many great opponents who have graciously knelt down and bowed to my greatness. So I say to you my subjects you shall be rewarded with floggings to all who opposed me.

Sadly, I think the reply is mightier than a flogging oh great one....you may continue on your long and arduous journey :)

Last edited:

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Lol!!😂

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Lol!!😂
I hereby nominate flyadive for honorable mention as this contest was flyadives brainchild. 7 year run! Who knows, one day may equal in prestige as to the French open, PGA tour, etc.

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
😂 thank you coinstar!! I do humbly accept the title “most gracious loser”
You really are gracious at losing...while nearly winning at the same time....just enjoying my breakfast and coffee...
Will we still be competing in another 7 years...? It's a marathon of a contest.... a contest one can easily play with one hand tied behind their back or with a cup of coffee in one hand or my razor... there...no innuendos. :)

Last edited:

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You really are gracious at losing...while nearly winning at the same time....just enjoying my breakfast and coffee...
Will we still be competing in another 7 years...? It's a marathon of a contest.... a contest one can easily play with one hand tied behind their back or with a cup of coffee in one hand...or..
What else is in your hand you naughty boy. LOL

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hereby nominate flyadive for honorable mention as this contest was flyadives brainchild. 7 year run! Who knows, one day may equal in prestige as to the French open, PGA tour, etc.
I agree....perhaps a record for longest running contest?

Hope everyone has a merry Christmas!

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree....perhaps a record for longest running contest?

Hope everyone has a merry Christmas!
Do you really think after 7 years this flydive character is really going to end this farse and treasurenet let's him....the joke is on you...merry christmas..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread