Primary Interest:
Other

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys,, I will remember all of you when I win,,
I ain't giving you nuttin, but I will remember you all.
Last
I cannot imagine if you won a few million you not buying the old dolphin a CTX 3030
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still not feeling well and back is hurting baaad, but I made it to work today and earned my keep. I think an adult beverage or maybe two then some dinner and early to bed.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still not feeling well and back is hurting baaad, but I made it to work today and earned my keep. I think an adult beverage or maybe two then some dinner and early to bed.
Hope you feel better fish....have one for me
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, tomorrow morning I have to run into town to pick up some "POSTED" signs. My neighbor called and told me that her neighbor came over and informed her that there are hunters on our property. About 6 of my 9 acres run parallel to my neighbors property. It is now bow season and apparently some of these HUNTERS cut down some trees and built blinds without permission.

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG! Who's going to be the 10,000th post!
....is the the longest running thread???

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol! My phone got me! It shows 1,000. Bit new app shows close to 10,000.....slignt difference lol!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, tomorrow morning I have to run into town to pick up some "POSTED" signs. My neighbor called and told me that her neighbor came over and informed her that there are hunters on our property. About 6 of my 9 acres run parallel to my neighbors property. It is now bow season and apparently some of these HUNTERS cut down some trees and built blinds without permission.
Yeah....our families own 147 acres and some woods....always have to deal with the....."Oh....this is your property" hunters. But taking down trees and building some blinds.....dang. what's next....putting up a cabin? Good luck

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah....our families own 147 acres and some woods....always have to deal with the....."Oh....this is your property" hunters. But taking down trees and building some blinds.....dang. what's next....putting up a cabin? Good luck

I want to take pictures and put up signs. I'm not looking to cut down or harvest my trees. Some of my trees are worth money but most are pine. When you go onto someone's property and start cutting down their trees without permission, that's destruction of private property. Around here, if it isn't private property, it's State forest. Get caught by a conservation officer on game land or in a state park, cutting down trees, and there are no acceptable excuses. Big Fines!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread