NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did call her a lady...then spell checked into a he once....the photos clearly depict this....however in the great state of Connecticut I do realize the line between male and female are sometimes blurred...lol
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have pheasant defrosting in the fridge, never had it before. A friend of mine hunts them and shared with me.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I did call her a lady...then spell checked into a he once....the photos clearly depict this....however in the great state of Connecticut I do realize the line between male and female are sometimes blurred...lol
Last

You’ve never been to California, have you? Take a walk around LA and the Hollywood area sometime and play the guessing game, “What is that?”

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last
I ain't never heard of no "NEUTRAL GENDERED CAT" before.
This is really getting strange
Last.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ain't never heard of no "NEUTRAL GENDERED CAT" before.
This is really getting strange
Last.
I just read that in Florida (I believe) that anyone can now claim their gender and it will get approved. The government official was given examples of why this is not a good idea but basically laughed and gave her reasoning as it is FUN! So, I'm sure one could easily make their cat into whatever gender orientation they deemed fit. I believe in California a full grown man with Children was able to legally change himself into a young girl who liked to play with dolls because he had gender confusion and always wanted to be a girl....so I would agree I would be confused in California easily. You cannot make this stuff up!

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We will no longer be able to have public restrooms with all the different genders

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was going thru some photo albums boy have I aged

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My elderly mother, God bless her, went to an estate sale today and saw a metal detector. Well she knows that I detect so she bought it for me. It’s a Whites Goldmaster GMT that I have absolutely zero use for. Now it looks like I’m going to have to become a charter member so I can try to sell it to get her money back. Until then I guess I’ll take a little comfort in knowing than I am last.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not familiar with that machine but Whites in general are very popular so you should be able to sell it I would think.
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a Whites MXT that I occasionally swing and it’s a good machine. The Goldmaster GMT is used by those hunting in gold fields or by some folks who look for meteorites. It operates on 48kHz so it’s pretty specific to gold and can find very small nuggets. This one came with a bag, headphones, a pinpointer and all of the paperwork. It’s been used, but probably not more than a couple of times so fingers crossed I can sell it. My wife has an eBay account so I may try there first.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread