NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Grocery shopping is not fun for me. No lady, stay right there in the middle of the isle, we will all wait for you to get your head out of your ###!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Grocery shopping is not fun for me. No lady, stay right there in the middle of the isle, we will all wait for you to get your head out of your ###!

Dat's the problem right there "Middle Isle" Stay on the outside lanes.
I love grocery shopping, always lightens my mood thinking about whatI'm going to cook up.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like cooking as well. Baked lemon pepper flounder with rice and steamed broccoli and cauliflower is on the menu tonight. Oh, and a couple spicy bloody mary's to start me off.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was an absolutely gorgeous day today so I decided to do a little detecting. I only found a silver Rosie, two wheats and the back to an old pocket watch. It sure beat sitting at home though.

And now I am last.

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a cache of coins today but the cashier wouldn't open the register. :(

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I drilled and cut my way from the basement up to the attic. I have a clear shot to install a 3 inch vent for my soil stack. I was planning for a 2 inch vent, but since I have room, a 3 inch vent would be better.
Last.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread