NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really want to thank all who participated in the "Last Place Contest" also known as the "New Contest"
In defense of those who participate in the spirit of good clean fun, I have been asked to clarify a few "New Contest Rules" and the reasons for those rules.
a. All participants in the "New Contest" must have at least 500 posts on other TNET forums prior to posting here. This is to encourage our new members to visit and become familiar with all of the different topics that are available to you.
b. Anyone who participated in the "New Contest" must not post more than 10 times in one 24 hour period. This is to prevent members from using the "New Contest" as a tool with which to bump up you posts.
c. In certain States and U.S. territories, it is illegal to create, sponsor, participate, or promote this type of contest. So if you are from Guam, California, or Connecticut, we ask you to comform to and obey all state and territorial laws.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Epstein's mother.

Last edited:

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last last last last:award_star_bronze_3

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really want to thank all who participated in the "Last Place Contest" also known as the "New Contest"
In defense of those who participate in the spirit of good clean fun, I have been asked to clarify a few "New Contest Rules" and the reasons for those rules.
a. All participants in the "New Contest" must have at least 500 posts on other TNET forums prior to posting here. This is to encourage our new members to visit and become familiar with all of the different topics that are available to you.
b. Anyone who participated in the "New Contest" must not post more than 10 times in one 24 hour period. This is to prevent members from using the "New Contest" as a tool with which to bump up you posts.
c. In certain States and U.S. territories, it is illegal to create, sponsor, participate, or promote this type of contest. So if you are from Guam, California, or Connecticut, we ask you to comform to and obey all state and territorial laws.
Epstein's mother.
And no contest would be complete with out some solid guidelines to help people out.
As a side note.....maybe another rule could be added that follows.......any dolphin with the number's of 13 and 1 should be deemed
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well time to cut some rug that is glued to the floor where the new bathroom is going. I'm actually going to cut the rug out and I don't mean dance.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that guy, (from Connecticut), who doesn't read the rules is back,,
Last
Well good morning Sam. Welcome back to TNET and our great contest. I hope you had a good slumber and now it's time for you to be removed from being
Last

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Epstein's mother.

where were these rules at the beginning of this wish I would have known but just in case now I am last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions